Tuesday, May 25, 2004

First unclog

On this dreadful Tuesday morning in late May in Boston, nothing seems more important than getting that first dose of caffeine to clear one's head, especially after George Bush's appalling speech on the future of Iraq .

But it's my first attempt to use the blog as an unclogger and I don't yet know how. Starting at the far end, the day after tomorrow looms largest, and yet I can't think straight about it yet. Much too much has been written on Iraq, but Juan Cole's probably my favorite commentator these days. I have no more to say about that, at least not just yet.

On the region, what more can one say about the Israel army's horrors on people living in that narrow area twice the size of Washington DC?

Tomorrow, I try to start afresh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home